No products in the cart.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by the Chrysanthi-Nikoletta Papageorgiou Pharmacy (hereinafter “aboutcare”) through its online store www.aboutcare.gr, based in Ioannina at the postal address 9 Grigoriou Sakka, with VAT number: 999411803 of the Public Financial Service of Ioannina and tel. +302651030640, email: email@example.com.
Register or Login
For security reasons of the transactions, the User of the online store (hereinafter CUSTOMER) before starting the process of submitting his order can register in the online store. To register or connect the customer to the online store, only name, mailing address, contact phone and email are required. This information remains strictly confidential. aboutcare reserves the right to use this information to send updates on new products or offers to its customers or registered users in the online store. If at any time the customer wishes to cancel his/her registration in the address list/email, he/she can request the deletion or change of his/her kept personal data by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit an online order
The order of products and/or services is submitted through the completion and sending of the special Order Form that exists in the online store. Before submitting the order, the CUSTOMER receives through a special link knowledge of the terms concerning the sale of the products or services he wishes to acquire and then selects the activation of a relevant icon “I have read and accept the Terms and conditions of purchase”. With this marking, the CUSTOMER expressly and unreservedly states that before submitting his order he received in a clear and understandable way knowledge of the following information:
- The main characteristics of the products and services ordered, as described on the pages of the online store. The CUSTOMER must check each relevant feature, before submitting his order, so as not to have any doubts about the characteristics and properties of the ordered products or services. aboutcare has no responsibility in case the CUSTOMER failed to be adequately informed about the above.
- The identity, address, telephone number and e-mail address of aboutcare as well as the supplier of the products or services ordered.
- 3. The total price of the products or services of the order, including VAT, any other fees and all additional charges for shipping, delivery or mail as well as any other costs. When these charges cannot be reasonably calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be required is made known to the CUSTOMER in the text of the order (order form) and the CUSTOMER must be informed before placing the order. Additional charges or other costs that were not disclosed to the CUSTOMER before the submission of the order or in case they could not be calculated during the order were not notified to the CUSTOMER by phone before confirmation of receipt of the order, then these are not borne by the CUSTOMER without prior his consent. In particular, the listed prices of products or services as entered in the online store are the final ones (including the corresponding VAT). The above listed final prices of each product or service in the online store do not include shipping costs, which are calculated below the text of the order based on the choice of shipping method.
- The cost of using the means of distance communication for the conclusion of the contract, when it is calculated on the basis of a charge other than the basic rate of charge.
- The means of payment, delivery, execution, but also the deadline within which aboutcare undertakes to deliver the goods or provide the services.
- Delivery restrictions and payment methods.
- The conditions, exceptions, the deadline and the procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the obligation to charge the CUSTOMER with the direct cost of returning the products to the aboutcare, in case of withdrawal.
- In case the CUSTOMER exercises the right of withdrawal after having used the service, she/he must pay a reasonable cost to aboutcare.
- When no right of withdrawal is provided under the Law, the information that the CUSTOMER will not have the right of withdrawal or, as the case may be, the circumstances in which the Customer loses the right of withdrawal.
- The existence of the responsibility of aboutcare for real defects and lack of agreed properties according to articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code.
- Where applicable, the existence of the terms of application of Customer Support Services after the sale, after-sales service and commercial guarantees.
- The duration of the contract, where it is applicable, or, if the contract is of indefinite duration or the automatic extension, the conditions for the termination of the contract.
- Where applicable, the minimum duration of the CUSTOMER’s obligations under the contract.
- Where applicable, the existence of the terms of deposit of money or other financial guarantees (eg. advance payment in case of pre-order, etc.) that must be paid or provided by the CUSTOMER, whenever requested by aboutcare.
- Where applicable, any standard digital content interoperability with hardware and software that aboutcare is aware of or reasonably expected to be aware of.
- Where applicable, the possibility of resorting to extrajudicial complaint and redress mechanism to which belongs aboutcare, and how to access it.
- The obligation to pay upon submission of the order.
Submitting the order to aboutcare is a proposal for the purchase of the ordered goods and a statement of acceptance of all the charges described in the order. If there is no information or acceptance, the CUSTOMER is entitled to a refund of this payment.
Confirmation of receipt of electronic order
The order is not binding on aboutcare, before the CUSTOMER receives the confirmation of acceptance of the order from aboutcare, as described below.
The order is considered received by the aboutcare from the moment the CUSTOMER receives a relevant update of the order status with the indication “Confirmation of Order Registration”. Order status updates appear on the Customer’s screen and are sent by email to the email address registered by the CUSTOMER. The order status is constantly updated as and when changes occur in the order management. The CUSTOMER must check the “Confirmation of Order Registration” and immediately inform aboutcare (no later than 2 hours from the time of receiving the electronic notification with the indication “Order Registration”) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com for any mistake, otherwise the information mentioned in the “Order Registration Confirmation” will be applied to the Sales Contract.
During the processing of each registered order, the stock availability of the products ordered is confirmed. In case the availability or delivery time differs from the one indicated on the product page the CUSTOMER will receive relevant information. In particular, aboutcare and if it finds the availability of the product and the absence of any errors in the online store regarding the pricing or price of the products, their characteristics, etc. will confirm the acceptance of the order by email. The above e-mail will explicitly confirm the content of the order, the total price, and the estimated delivery time of the order, as it became known to the CUSTOMER already before the submission of the order. The order is considered binding and the sale is considered to have been drawn up and creates claims of the contracting parties (CUSTOMER – aboutcare) only by sending and receiving the above e-mail with the indication “Your order has been sent” or “Your order is ready to be received “.
The status of the order is constantly updated as and when changes occur during the management of the CUSTOMER’s order. The CUSTOMER is obliged to check the status of his order and to immediately inform aboutcare in writing of any error in the order, otherwise the information mentioned in the Order Receipt will be applied to the contract of sale.
In case of incorrect shipment of non-ordered products or services, their unconditional receipt or failure to inform aboutcare and return of the products can not be considered as consent, acceptance or declaration of intent to purchase them. In case a return is requested by aboutcare and the CUSTOMER is late to return these products for more than seven (7) calendar days then his refusal constitutes a statement of intent to purchase the items and the order is considered confirmed and the Customer owes to pay their value.
The CUSTOMER is informed about the availability of the products through indications that are placed on the page of each product or service in the online store. aboutcare reserves the right to make their products available if they are not available at the time of order. In this case, aboutcare reserves the right not to accept this order and therefore not to make the sale. Any payments will be returned to the CUSTOMER without undue delay, in the same way that the CUSTOMER chose to pay for his order. Special cases of availability are the following:
Upon order: The product will be searched in a supplier of aboutcare and the CUSTOMER will receive information about the availability of the product within 3-5 working days from the submission of the order.
Τemporarily out of stock: The product has been out of stock or canceled or it is not expected to be delivered immediately.
Special offer: The prices of these products are valid until they are out of stock. For these products, a strict order of time priority is observed in the execution of orders.
aboutcare notifies the Customer each time the estimated delivery time of the ordered product, depending on the circumstances. In any case, aboutcare undertakes to deliver the ordered product within thirty (30) days from the confirmation of receipt of the order. However, aboutcare reserves the right to inform the CUSTOMER in case of overriding reasons that make the product unavailable or about the possible (new) delivery time if there are reasons for delay in delivery. In this case, if it is deemed that the delay makes the transaction unprofitable for the CUSTOMER, the CUSTOMER is entitled to unilaterally cancel the order with a written statement by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order is canceled and thus the contract of sale is terminated, aboutcare must return, without undue delay, all the money paid to it by the Customer.
Unavailability of a part of the order: If the unavailability concerns only a part of the ordered products, the rest of the order is executed normally, unless the products of the order are relevant, and will be used as a whole and the Customer declares that the partial execution of the order does not serve the needs or interests, in which case aboutcare must cancel the entire order.
Delivery of order
If the CUSTOMER has chosen to pay for his order by credit card, he must, upon receipt of the Product, either from the physical store of About Care, or from the partner carrier show at the same time the identity document and the credit card with which he made the purchase.
Free pick up from About Care: If the CUSTOMER chooses when submitting his order, pick up from About Care, he will receive an electronic information about the estimated time of delivery of his order from the store in question (delivery confirmation). The CUSTOMER is obliged to pick up his order within five calendar days from the receipt of the relevant delivery notice. If the CUSTOMER does not pick up the product within five (5) calendar days from the receipt of the delivery notice, aboutcare reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. To receive the order, the CUSTOMER must present the order confirmation (order code) and the delivery notice, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card or passport). If the CUSTOMER wishes to authorize a third person to receive his order, then the third authorized person must have with him a special authorization to receive the specific order legally certified by KEP or police or other Authority as well as an official document necessary for the control of identity card (police ID, passport, etc.). Since after the delivery of the products, the risk goes to the CUSTOMER, he must check upon the delivery of the products he receives, as by signing at delivery he confirms that he received the products of his order correctly.
Delivery to the place specified by the Customer: In case the product is sent to the place chosen by the CUSTOMER, the product is delivered to an external partner – courier and the CUSTOMER is informed electronically that the product is ready to be shipped. Shipping costs are calculated based on the CUSTOMER’s order. Incorrect entry by the customer and therefore incorrect calculation of shipping costs not borne by aboutcare, but the CLIENT. For the delivery of the order, the CUSTOMER will present to the external partner-courier the confirmation of the order (order code) and the notice for the shipment, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, or passport). If the CUSTOMER wishes to authorize a third person to receive his order, then the third authorized person must demonstrate a special authorization to receive the specific order legally certified by KEP or police or other Authority as well as an official document necessary to verify the identity (police ID, passport, etc.). As after the delivery of the products, the risk passes to the CUSTOMER, he must check upon the delivery of the products he receives, as by signing at delivery he confirms that he has received correctly the products of his order. If the CUSTOMER does not receive the product after receiving the shipping notice and despite the relevant notice from the courier, aboutcare reserves the right to withdraw from the sale.
The delivery time of the sold products and services is determined in the order depending on the availability, it is confirmed in the acceptance of the order by aboutcare and is at most thirty (30) days from the time of the confirmation of the sale, unless there is a special different agreement of the parties confirmed in writing by e-mail.
Force majeure: aboutcare is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to cases that can not be attributed to the fault of aboutcare or due to force majeure and therefore aboutcare is entitled to an extension of the execution time. Examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier, transportation or production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, and natural disasters. If such incidents last more than two (2) months, the contract of sale can be terminated by any party without compensation. If the CUSTOMER deems that he no longer has an interest in the execution of the order, he is entitled to terminate the contract of sale and aboutcare is obliged to return the price as well as any other amount paid under the contract of sale.